More threads by katandmouse

Reaction score
Here's the listing in question. https://plus.google.com/111934643230601570214/about
No one that matters has access to it. It's the wrong address and needs to be deleted because someone created another one with the current address.

Google local support says it does not exist in their local business system, and therefore "must be a personal profile." Yet, the page says, "verified local business." Because Google say it does not exist, they can't do anything about it.

Anyone know a way around this one? I'm hoping since it really "doesn't exist," this client won't get penalized for it. And maybe I should be happy that he has an El Cajon presence, but I'd feel better if it was gone.

Don't worry Kathy. It's not in the local database.

It's just a G+ page. Telltale signs, no review option and "story" instead of the normal layout. If you compare with a G+ Local page you can see lots of other differences.

So this one support can't delete, but it won't rank in maps or hurt you either cuz it's just a G+ page.
(Yes it's verified but must be web verified because it's not local PIN verified.)

Thanks, Linda. Have you ever tried to get google's other support to delete these?

Those types of pages are tricky to get rid of. You can try reporting it as a fake listing or for impersonation.

dupe.jpg

dupe.jpg

Last edited:

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom