More threads by Den

Den

Reaction score
Hello y'all

A couple of months ago I was editing a listing for a client, it was already claimed and everything but lacked a lot of information so I simply did a complete makeover on it, not thinking too much about it. Then shortly after it was pulled, long story short, I did nothing wrong and it was reinstated after a couple of weeks.

First of all I felt pretty bad coming back to the client and saying "euhmm, you know I was gonna fix up your listing... well it's gone"

I literally felt like this
tenor.gif

What are your strategies for avoiding this?

I have read some people choose to update one piece of information, and then wait a few days and update something else. Seems kind of timeconsuming to get a listing done that way though. Are there any other tips you gurus can give?

Also, if a listing is not claimed yet, would it be a good idea to while you are claiming it, do all the necessary edits that you need in one shot?

Update one piece of info, save, wait a minute or two and refresh the page. If it has gone out of pending mode, rinse and repeat.

Also, if a listing is not claimed yet, would it be a good idea to while you are claiming it, do all the necessary edits that you need in one shot?

Make all the edits you want until you start the verification process, then don't change a thing until you complete the verification process. Doing anything in between will invalidate the PIN.

I've got away with quite a few edits while waiting for the postcard. Including changing the phone number. I did some very tentative tests at first. And I also sit waiting for that pending status to disappear.

Reactions: Den

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom