Express Update cost

Peter Hill

Howdy, I'm trying to update basic information in Express Update and they keep steering me to the paid option for bulk update. Before I engage with them I'm curious what kind of cost we're talking about here. I'm in-house for a larger organization and we have about 250 locations. Does anyone have experience with this?

jstob

Howdy, I'm trying to update basic information in Express Update and they keep steering me to the paid option for bulk update. Before I engage with them I'm curious what kind of cost we're talking about here. I'm in-house for a larger organization and we have about 250 locations. Does anyone have experience with this?
I'd recommend looking around for partners of the aggregators. There are packages which include Infogroup, Localeze/Neustar, and Factual for under $50. .

Peter Hill

Thanks for the info folks! It seems like the least impactful sites are the most expensive :(

Scott BLV

There is another option but it involves doing the work manually. I do not know if Express Update handles the submission differently internally then an automated bulk submission (faster updates, etc..).

You can claim & verify the locations through the available free search here ... https://www.expressupdate.com/search

Eric Rohrback

Like others have said, there are companies out there that could help you do this at scale & keep it affordable. It really depends how you manage the locations. Are you using a tool like Yext to manage the 250 locations or are you keeping everything manual?

Depending on which route you go, there's an easy option to handle what you need on a few different platforms.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local University Guide

Google Product Exert