Facebook Business Page

Chris_Tax

Forum Member
My target customers are locals. I am sharing post with friends and groups I belong. I am slowly adding more friends. Is their any other way to share my posts to locals?

Margaret Ornsby

Local Search Expert
Not a Drupal expert, but I believe there are some plugins that will automatically post your blogposts to various social media sites, incl Twitter & FB.
With those sites, building a following and building a community is your best bet.

Post content others want to share, and share/retweet content from others you think would be beneficial to your target audience. Reposting other's content can cause them to pay attention to you. And if you post something really good, they might share to their audience. That instantly boosts your community, if you continue to publish quality info.

Does that make sense?

HurricaneK8

Forum Member
You can also do Facebook advertising, and "Boost" a post. This will show the post to people who arn't already following your page or in your groups. Just make sure your target audience is super focused so you're not throwing money away to Facebook for showing your ads in a different continent ;)

linky

Forum Member
You can sponsor your post by paying facebook for it to reach your post to many people using facebook.

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
Is this a real post? Hate to be a skeptic here but check out the other posts and generic questions plus exact match anchor text in signature.

Apologies if real! I've just seen a lot of this on the forum lately.