More threads by ash-grin

ash-grin

Reaction score
Hi All,

I know Facebook support is pretty much non-existent. but hoping for a miracle. Our client had an old account that managed a page but didnt have a personal profile. It's something they stopped doing long ago but he was able to log in using it up until recently. So now they do not have any access to their Facebook page.

Any ideas on how to gain access again? There is no claim option.

@beckyweller The first link you sent isn't working for me. The problem is that we CAN technically log in, the login we have never changed, but once we do it says the page cannot load. The account is not set up with a user profile, it is not using a person's name so there wouldn't really be identification to submit I don't believe. It was created in an old format that didn't require a person, just managed the page. It is a bizarre situation.

That is a bizarre situation, I'm sorry I don't know how to handle that sort of situation other than to reach out to FB support which can be quite frustrating at times.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom