"Finish Up" Option For New Listings

Tyson LinkNow

Hello,

I was in the process of requesting access and claiming a storefront GMB listing. We requested access and send the postcard to claim, so the listing should be in PIN PENDING status. However, after a few days the listing is now saying "[business name] is ready to share with customers on Google Search and Maps" and gives us the option to "finish up" and publish the listing. Although, when we click on this option, it says there is an error and nothing happens. Is anyone else getting a similar issue or have any tips to try in this situation? Also, we are using an agency account if this makes a difference.

Thanks,
Tyson

Tyson LinkNow

Hey,

Thanks for the reply! I have attached screenshots of what I see before and after I click "Finish Up". When I click "publish" it just gives me and error and nothing on the page changes.

Thanks again

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group