More threads by Tyson LinkNow

Tyson LinkNow

Reaction score
Hello,

I was in the process of requesting access and claiming a storefront GMB listing. We requested access and send the postcard to claim, so the listing should be in PIN PENDING status. However, after a few days the listing is now saying "[business name] is ready to share with customers on Google Search and Maps" and gives us the option to "finish up" and publish the listing. Although, when we click on this option, it says there is an error and nothing happens. Is anyone else getting a similar issue or have any tips to try in this situation? Also, we are using an agency account if this makes a difference.

Thanks,
Tyson

Hey Tyson,

Any chance you can share some screenshots?

Hey,

Thanks for the reply! I have attached screenshots of what I see before and after I click "Finish Up". When I click "publish" it just gives me and error and nothing on the page changes.

Thanks again

FinishUp1.PNG

FinishUp2.PNG

Hey @Tyson LinkNow it looks like it might be a bug I just haven't seen this particular scenario before. If you're comfortable posting a thread on the Google my business forum and sending me a link to the post I can escalate it to Google for you.

I'd also try hitting publish again in 24 hours to see if it was just a temporary plug.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom