More threads by kellylarson

Reaction score
My client reached five Google reviews but no gold stars appear on heir listing. Is five no longer enough?

I'm wondering the same thing as Scott. It can take a few days before they appear. And there has been instances where they appeared at the three and four star range. It's not an exact science but five is when they appear 90% of the time.

Welcome everyone,
This is my first post on this forum, so be gentle ;)

Based on my experience with reviews (UK) stars shows up after 2-3 days and in 100% cases so far the score was 4.8. If you get 9+ reviews the score goes to 5.

Just my 2 pence. Hope that helps.

Thanks Michael! We make fun of the Canucks in here so your safe ;)

LOL Justin! You crack me up! :p

Thanks for weighing in and following me over from the new G+ Community.

WELCOME!

Have to warn you though. Justin is one of my G+ mods, so you'll have to put up with his cute sense of humor over there too. ;)

On a more serious note...

I think I've seen a few complaints at the G forum where folks had 6 reviews - one I think even had 10 and no stars. But I don't know if it was a delay thing and maybe they showed up a couple days later.

LOL Justin! You crack me up! :p

Thanks for weighing in and following me over from the new G+ Community.

WELCOME!

Have to warn you though. Justin is one of my G+ mods, so you'll have to put up with his cute sense of humor over there too. ;)

Thanks Linda,

You are my kind of people so not to worry :) But thanks for the warning.

I think we might be in the age when Google will never be consistent, ultimately keeping us all on our toes and scratching our heads. I have noticed the 4.8 stars mentioned above and have never had an issue with reviews showing up within a couple days...Of course now that I have said that Google will now mess with me cause SHE has some serious telepathic powers sometimes. Thanks for the nice comments Linda. Our industry can be frustrating and I try to keep it light. Imagine doing local SEO for Yahoo.

Interesting topic (like everything else on this forum :),

Anybody knows how many reviews a business has to accumulate so those reviews would start showing in local knowledge graph?

I have 6 and still don't see them.

It should be five reviews as well. When did they receive the fifth and sixth reviews?

I've had 5 reviews for awhile already, and yesterday another customer left 6th review, but still, no reviews in knowledge graph... Google "Ingenious SEM" to see for yourself.

That is curious I recently had a client get their reviews in the KG less than 48 hours after breaking the 5-review threshold. You may want to contact Google if this issue persists we have been noticing some interest things going on with reviews this past week.

No that was posted back in Feb. Ingenious SEM has their stars now Michael.

Sometimes Google is just slow.

I think someone at the Pro community said they did a minor edit on the page. (Just changed a word in description or something.) And they felt that helped ping Google to re spider the page and it picked up their new reviews and their stars showed up.

FYI Ingenious SEM looks like it's at an apartment. If so, should really hide address.

I am running into this again. 5 reviews but no stars. Anyone else experiencing this?

forest lake dentist   Google Search.jpg

Thanks for your input!
Kelly

forest lake dentist   Google Search.jpg

Looks like your 5th review was within the last week. May just need time to cycle through the system. But I have seen it in some cases where the 6th review will also kick in the stars. But hey, it's G, so who knows. :p

Scott's got it. Give it a few more days. If they don't appear in the next few days circle back for an update.

Thanks!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thank you, Scott and Colan! That's what I was hoping you would say. I was afraid that I had missed a new Google guideline.

Have a great day!
Kelly

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom