Flea Market Baseball Card Seller - Allowed?

aputtock

Hello community!

We have a client that sells collectibles online.

However, he also has a spot down at the local flea market, to which he has a lease and signage.

Would it be allowed, or recommended, to set them up a GMB listing at that address?

Thanks in advance for your ideas!

Eric Rohrback

I'm wondering whether this rule from the guidelines will affect this business:

"
Ineligible businesses:
  • An ongoing service, class, or meeting at a location that you don't own or have the authority to represent.
"

Is it a set location or is it more like a booth at the flea market or is it a building with an actual listed address? Would G consider the real owner the entire flea market location space or individual businesses within the space? I haven't seen a flea market question before.

Yan Gilbert

Administrator
If there is a lease and signage I would think that it is fine. Hours on the listing should match the hours of the flea market.

Did you check to see if there are any other vendors with a listing at the flea market address?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group