More threads by RikerJones

Reaction score
If you use Google My Business in any way, then you'll definitely want to check out this new tool. Map Labs takes Google My Business Insights to a whole new level. You're no longer limited to only 3 months of historical data. Create custom reports and look at data across multiple listings.

Map Labs archives your business listings insights data for easy access and reporting across individual or multiple business listings at once. Create custom roll up reports, revenue projections, comparison reports and more. Score your local search performance with a unique grading formula that also provides automated recommendations to improve your results.

Map Labs also comes with a unique suite of automation and management tools like Review Auto Responders, Website Widgets, Bulk Posting and Scheduling, Data Locker and more.

After a year of development and private beta testing, Map Labs is now available to all businesses and agencies worldwide! In this Local Marketing Institute webinar, we'll take a look Under the Hood of Map Labs and discover how using your Google My Business insights will give your business or marketing agency the competitive edge it needs to dominate on Local Search in 2019 and beyond.

This free webinar will fill up fast - sign up now

maplabs-web.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom