Frustrated

sarena81

Forum Member
My google maps listing is being filtered in most of the surrounding zip codes in New York City by a competitor a block from where I am. Seems like I am caught in Possum. I have tried just about everything. Name of company is Alan David Custom. outside the NY area we come up #1 in local 3 pack but for most zip codes in New York not showing at all on maps. When I click on the "+" sign on maps I reappear as #1. i search zip codes thru brightlocal as well as whitespark. The keyword is 'custom suits nyc'. I have tried the best minds in local but nobody can come up with a way to get me unfiltered for this keyword which is my #1 keyword.

I am wondering if I move my marker on maps a few blocks away has anybody had any success with that? Any other success stories? Really need to get unfiltered, so desperate that I am in process of legally changing business name from Alan David Custom to Alan David Custom Suits NYC-

Help me please

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
My google maps listing is being filtered in most of the surrounding zip codes in New York City by a competitor a block from where I am. Seems like I am caught in Possum. I have tried just about everything. Name of company is Alan David Custom. outside the NY area we come up #1 in local 3 pack but for most zip codes in New York not showing at all on maps. When I click on the "+" sign on maps I reappear as #1. i search zip codes thru brightlocal as well as whitespark. The keyword is 'custom suits nyc'. I have tried the best minds in local but nobody can come up with a way to get me unfiltered for this keyword which is my #1 keyword.

I am wondering if I move my marker on maps a few blocks away has anybody had any success with that? Any other success stories? Really need to get unfiltered, so desperate that I am in process of legally changing business name from Alan David Custom to Alan David Custom Suits NYC-

Help me please
Have you consulted Joy Hawkins?

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
What are the zip codes?

I tried like 5 different ones and got you for all of them and then gave up :)