More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
CitationsNAP.gif

Phil did a great post yesterday I wanted to share. Then realized I never shared Andrew Shotland's free N.A.P. Hunter Lite app here which ties right in. So sharing both in this thread.

<a href="http://www.localvisibilitysystem.com/2015/04/20/best-search-operators-for-digging-up-duplicate-local-citations/">Best Search Operators for Digging up Duplicate Local Citations | LocalVisibilitySystem.com</a>

To claim your seat at the Local Feast, your citations need to be more or less correct. But you can?t fix those listings if you can?t find them.

Tools are unreliable. Even the excellent Moz Local should just be a first sweep in your search for all the listings you need to fix.

Meanwhile, searching in the sites can be slow going. You usually have to search several times to see find all the listings you want to find.

Let Google help you. Use search operators to dig up duplicates faster.

I was reading Twitter and saw Andrew comment to Phil that his N.A.P. Hunter tool does a lot of this automatically and realized I never shared it here, so learn more below.

<a href="http://www.localseoguide.com/nap-hunter-lite/">N.A.P. Hunter Lite - Local SEO Guide</a>

If you?re like us, you probably think citation work is the worst. All that manual work to clean up local business data at publishers that can?t keep their own databases accurate is hardly a challenge worthy of a local SEO genius like yourself.

N.A.P. Hunter Lite is a Chrome extension we built to help us speed up that manual citation auditing process, and we wanted to share the wealth. N.A.P. Hunter Lite performs searches for various combinations of a business? name, address and phone number to give you a look at its citation profile and automatically download it to a .csv file.

Here is a screenshot:
Screen-Shot-2014-06-10-at-1.57.08-PM-400x242.png

Get N.A.P. Hunter for free at the Chrome Store.

What do you think of Phil's tips?

Have you tried Andrew's N.A.P. Hunter before???

<meta property="og:type" content="article"><meta property="og:title" content=""><meta property="og:description" content="">
<meta property="og:image" content="">

Screen-Shot-2014-06-10-at-1.57.08-PM-400x242.png

CitationsNAP.gif

Thanks, Linda!

NAP Hunter works great, for the record.

Really good tool. Using NAP hunter + Whitespark LCF + then manual audit using guide from Phil Rozek, Nyag, Casey Meraz.. Perfect for Citation Audit works.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom