More threads by Luann

Luann

Reaction score
I have a client that got a five-star review on Google. We got the email notification about the review, but when you click to read the review it goes to their dashboard with a message that says "Can't find this review." It doesn't show up in their listing on search either.

Note: This client's listing was suspended (for unknown reason) and just reinstated a few hours before this review was left. Not sure if that would affect anything. They are a moving company.

They can use any 5-star reviews they can get, so we hate to see this one not showing. Could this be a glitch on Google's end, will it just take time to show up or do you think they removed it for some quality issue?

I could see this being related to the listing being reinstated shortly before the review was left. I say this because historically there have been bugs related to reinstatements and reviews going missing.

I would ask the review to edit and re-publish the review.

Also, if you want to share the review content here we can look to see if the review itself is the reason.

I could see this being related to the listing being reinstated shortly before the review was left. I say this because historically there have been bugs related to reinstatements and reviews going missing.

I would ask the review to edit and re-publish the review.

Also, if you want to share the review content here we can look to see if the review itself is the reason.

Thanks Colan!

I'm not able to see the entire review. It only shows the first sentence or so in the email itself. Here's all I can see of it:

"If looking for great movers at great value, then call 1st Choice Movers. They were one of the few..."

It definitely may be related to them recently being reinstated. I'll see if the client can reach out to the reviewer.

This happened with a client of mine too. The reviewer couldn't find the review in their profile. It plain wasn't showing even though it showed when looking at the business' card in search. Very strange. So a new one was written. Waiting for it to show. 🤞

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom