More threads by MaxeL

MaxeL

Reaction score
Hello.

I just would like to know, if grayed out attributes is a bug.
Even if I mark that I am or not offering this things, it is still grayed out after confirmation. But some of them work normally.
When I edit it in Google Map app, it works normally (without few which are not in the Panel).

I think it appeared when I lost access to the Products editor in November/December. And I know, that Google is working to fix Products editor problem.

Pictures in spoiler:

opera_2020-06-20_16-25-04.png

Screenshot_2020-06-20-16-39-57-351_com.google.android.apps.maps.png

Hi @MaxeL I think it is a bug. It's been a bit of an on and off again type bug. Have you tried contacting GMB support or posting at the GMB Forum?

Yes, I asked GMB support about it on Twitter in private message, but I didn't get an answer.
A few days earlier, before the inquiry, plumbers moved into our address and it was more important for support, if we were associated with them.

I will try to ask GMB support again.
Thanks.

Yes, support on Twitter isn't available. I received an automatically generated message from them in April about it.

I know this both ways of communication, I have used mail contact once. And I check GMB Community forum occasionally.
Thanks for the links.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom