More threads by razorclicks

razorclicks

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a client that had an angry customer leave what they thought was a negative review on the "Ask a Question" section. It is a terribly written, poor spelling, and obviously false.
How should I go about getting Google to remove it? After all, it's not a question, just an angry post.

I've had a lot of success with getting questions removed through reports, even if reporting is pretty hit or miss on other areas of Google. For a while in early/mid 2018, they seemed to disappear almost instantly after being reported by our main account. I double checked with a separate account to confirm and they were definitely gone. Not sure if that's still the case as I haven't had much occasion to report questions lately but reports have been highly effective before, much moreso than anywhere else in the Google ecosystem.

Reviews with real reason for removal will get removed in seconds of reporting. I had success getting 20x of fake 1 star reviews removed in few minutes. So does the questions.

Reviews with real reason for removal will get removed in seconds of reporting. I had success getting 20x of fake 1 star reviews removed in few minutes. So does the questions.

Just to clarify, you're talking about Questions and Answers right? Not reviews on the listing?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom