More threads by Nathan_NZ

Nathan_NZ

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering what the best software tool is for reporting GMB Insights for a client that has 50+ locations?

Ideally I would like something similar to Brightlocal’s rank checker roll-up report that aggregates the ranking data from multiple ranking reports into one overview report.

I would love to find a solution like this but for GMB Insights and for it to capture things like customer actions (phone calls, website visits, direction requests), total searches, views on search and maps etc. Maybe even reviews would be nice.

Even though I have not tried it, Map Labs looks ok? The problem for me with Map Labs is the price makes it prohibitive when trying to report on 50+ locations.

Cheers

Nathan

Last edited:
Yext does this very well although I am not sure how their pricing is in comparison to the other tools mentioned above.

You can create dashboards that allow you to splice and dice your data by different locals/areas and you get every bit of data you would out of any other tool.

Yext does this very well although I am not sure how their pricing is in comparison to the other tools mentioned above.

You can create dashboards that allow you to splice and dice your data by different locals/areas and you get every bit of data you would out of any other tool.
Thanks Tony. I think I have found a solution now. I'm going to use Google Data Studio.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom