More threads by MannyL

MannyL

Reaction score
Hi, We have several clients for which their GMB page website does not work correctly. RPM WCS is one of them. When you visit their GMB page website you are unable to see the services they offer on the actual page on both the desktop and mobile platform. Also when you click on the drop down menu on the upper left hand corner and select services, unlike the other menu options it does not take you to that particular area on the page.

We've been dealing with the issues for over a month. We contacted Google support and spent some considerable time on the phone with them. They weren't able to resolve the issue. We were told they needed to have their engineers look into the matter. As mentioned this occurred over a month ago, we have since reached out to them via email on multiple occasions asking if they had any updates on the issue. We have received no responses. We are wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue before. Ever since this issue occurred local generic internet traffic to these accounts has dropped dramatically. Prior to this issue new business was growing for these clients. Thank you...

Hi @MannyL
Unfortunately I'm not able to recreate this on any of my listings, nor am I seeing it on any pre-existing ones.

Have you tried removing the services section, waiting a couple of days and then re-entering the services?

Hi @MannyL
Unfortunately I'm not able to recreate this on any of my listings, nor am I seeing it on any pre-existing ones.

Have you tried removing the services section, waiting a couple of days and then re-entering the services?
No we haven't... Wondering if it would work doing one service removal a time just to test. It would entail a lot of work to redo the services for all clients. :( Very strange Thank you for responding!

Hi @MannyL

Hi Margaret, Would you mind elaborating on what you meant by 'not able to recreate this on any of my listings' and 'nor am I seeing it on any pre-existing ones' I was also wondering if you were able to visit the GMB page website that was included and experience the same issue of not being able to access the services. Thank you,

Was hoping to come across people in this forum encountering this issue only because I was hoping our clients weren't the only ones and someone had figured it out. Any who - I reached out to GMB on Twitter and they have responded asking for screen prints of the issue. I will be sending them out shortly. I'll update the thread if any resolution or determination is made Thx

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom