More threads by hajnasiewicz

hajnasiewicz

GMB Product Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if/how I can copy products w/images and descriptions from one location to another?

Hi Carolyn,

I haven't heard of anything that can do this.

I have not seen a way to do this yet either. I've given the idea to my developers to add to the list of features. I can see this as being very large time saver for some companies.

I have not seen a way to do this yet either. I've given the idea to my developers to add to the list of features. I can see this as being very large time saver for some companies.
Thank you Yan, I appreciate your assistance!

We are also working to develop this. It would be a huge time saver.

The truth is that the current GMB API not matured for this feature. A few weeks back we tried updating services menu of one our GMB listings and then after Service Menu got disappeared from the GMB Management dashboard and now services are not showing even in the web browser, But If we try to fetch details using GMB API its returning updated services.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom