More threads by snysarah

snysarah

Reaction score
If you’re a visitors center for a town that's a travel destination, do photos on the profile (either submitted by the listing owner or the public) have to be limited to just the visitors center building? Can they also be pictures of the travel destination that the visitors center is educating the public about? The visitors center also provides services for meeting/wedding planning, do you think by extension this would be okay since product/service is essentially the town? I'm thinking because the photos are originals and relevant, we should be okay, but was curious what others think. Thanks!

The photos should be related to that place only so in this case you would only want to add photos of the visitors center building.

The photos should be related to that place only so in this case you would only want to add photos of the visitors center building.

Thanks Joy! From what I can see, there's no way to report photos in bulk so I would just need to do this one at a time, correct?

@snysarah, that is correct. But there's no inherent downside to having photos of something other than the visitor center, but that are relevant anyway (e.g. local attractions). The worst that will happen is someone else flags them as irrelevant.

You could contact GMB to get them removed but they would still likely need you to list the link to each photo you want removed.

The visitors center also provides services for meeting/wedding planning, do you think by extension this would be okay since product/service is essentially the town?
If it were my client, I would also try to include photos of meetings with meeting/wedding planning clients, perhaps with temporary signage in place that say things like "Meeting Planning" and "Wedding Planning" in the background.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom