More threads by rclark

rclark

Reaction score
This is a client although I only do their PR and not GMB, he does it himself. He recently had a very strange problem that I've never seen before.

- Been working for years, many reviews and one of the most established Realtors in his city

- It's a Sotheby's office address where all the agents are listed at although each has their own website/number etc

- Two weeks ago his listing just disappeared and all his reviews merged with a new Realtor in the office

He made a thread about it on the help forums with no luck so far, as well his ad rep cannot help at all except take his money to run ads. From his GSF post

"
1. Park City Real Estate
2. 1750 Park Avenue, Park City, UT 84060
3. 435-96two-019two
4. Maps URL: Park City Utah Real Estate (I no longer have a valid business page as it took my ownership and assigned it to this one). This person used a very similar business name, the same address, etc and it took my profile and gave full ownership to this person instead. So it has their information, my reviews, etc.
5. www.parkcityluxuryrealestate.com"

Thanks and good to know Colan. I did a ton of searching all over the place and never saw anything quite like it. I will update the thread if anyone resolves it!

Still no replies or help..this is wild stuff. No way of getting any help.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom