More threads by Adentity

Adentity

Reaction score
Hello there,

I'm wondering if in USA market there is any possibility to sort Q&A's on GMB listings. I know there are different features depending on the country where the business is located. In Europe it's not possible and listings with a large number of questions, it is almost impossible to answer them because they can not be sorted by date.

Thank you in advance

Hey @Adentity I've ever seen a Q&A filter/sorter. If you up-vote questions and answers it can give them more visibility but that's about it. Would be a useful feature though!

Hi everyone,
I have notice that after the new feature in desktop for the Q&A (recommended awnser coming from the reviews while you are typing the question), we have less questions. Does anyone notice this in your listings?

Talking to someone from Google, they told me that now more than ever is really important the reviews. And more important is how we awnser them, trying to give the right and complete information so when people are typing the question they could have accurate awnser.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom