More threads by sarmcl

sarmcl

Solutions
Reaction score
Welp--looks like GMB support via email now has been completely removed. THe only option is to post to the GMB support forums. I have a huge issue where my clients website provider went down last week. Google stripped their URL's from their GMB pages. We put them back in and now all 200 listings are sitting as Pending. So all GMB listings show no website. NOT GOOD

1585569024637.png

Hey @sarmcl I am still seeing the email option. Keep in mind that the contact options that Google presents are based on the path you took when identifying what you needed help with. Some issues don't lead to an email option and some do.

1585572175380.png

And contact by phone? In Poland, call Google Adwords support for information about a redirect to GMB.

Hi! I also see the option via email. Does anyone know if the option of chat is available? I usually contact them by chat.

Hello @Belen C

I have tried the chat twice in two days and both times it just says something is wrong with the form
Screenshot 2020-03-31 at 12.31.32.png

For me the only two things that are now working are the redress form and email

Hello @Belen C

I have tried the chat twice in two days and both times it just says something is wrong with the form
Screenshot 2020-03-31 at 12.31.32.png

For me the only two things that are now working are the redress form and email

Hi @Chaddow same to me. I tried English support and Spanish and both says the same thing.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom