More threads by HoosierBuff

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a client who's GMB was suspended recently. The client thinks it's because the new (3 months old) website has the wrong address in the footer (someone had transposed the address number).

I would think that this would be highly unlikely especially since the listings overall are in very good shape, they have consistenly subscribed to moz over this time period.

I can't think of what might have caused the suspension, but, I don't think it was the address error. Am I wrong?

It definitely could be the website. I'd update the site and apply for reinstatement.

wow. I'm shook. How many times have I added the address in the footer, but, thought it would do nothing at all.

Thanks Joy,

quick update: Details are sketchy but, it seems that a duplicate GMB may be the cause for suspension, as opposed to the wrong address.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom