More threads by najekho

najekho

Reaction score
Hi, I have a GMB for a real service based business that was live for the past 3 years. It recently got suspended and I hired someone on Fiverr to help it get reinstated. It got reinstated within 3 days of submitting the request, but then it got suspended again when I verified it. That was a month ago and now I am getting no where with a new reinstatement request.

The thing is I have a Google verified LSA listing for this business that is still live and running. I feel like it should be pretty easy for Google to see this is a legitimate GMB since Google themselves have already verified our Local Search Ad for this business and they have seen the insurance and business licence information to verify that.

Can anyone help us out since every day this GMB is suspended is costing us a lot of business.

I would avoid Fiverr like the plague. Did you add them as a manager to the listing when they assisted you? If so, their account could actually cause your listing to be suspended. I would suggest removing every manager other than the business itself and applying for reinstatement again.

Okay, I will try this thank you.

If, lets say, the GMB is still stuck in the reinstatement process after a month of doing this, do you think it will be quicker to just remove this suspended listing and create a new identical listing and verify that new listing?

I'd probably suggest posting on the GMB forum next if that doesn't work before trying to create a new listing.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom