More threads by jrobbins

Solutions
Reaction score
I have the EXACT same "attributes/accessibility updates" recycle into and out of my dash EVERY day. I have tried accepting them then discarding them and vice versa. But regardless of what I do they just continually appear in my account day after day after day...regardless of my previous action. This has to be GMB glitch does it not???

I have the EXACT same "attributes/accessibility updates" recycle into and out of the dash EVERY day. I have tried accepting them then discarding them and vice versa. But regardless of what I do they just continually appear in the dash day after day after day...regardless of my previous action. This has to be GMB glitch does it not???

I have a client in the legal industry who has the exact same problem - - it's a very competitive industry and I've attributed it to competitors going in and repeatedly updating accessibility, e.g., wheelchair accessible, with the hope of causing my client's listing to lose G's trust and thereby take a ding in the local pack.

So far, we've been dealing with them and regularly monitoring them - - but it's annoying, and one that makes me nervous. If enough edits come through, is Google going to suspend the listing because it's no longer viewed as reliable? I would be curious to know what industry your client is in (if you don't mind sharing, and if you've seen any adverse effects, e.g., suspension, need for re-verification of the listing.)

Megan,

I have an answer to this issue I'd like to share with you. Pretty simple solution. I was accepting/discarding updates in bulk. Turns out that if you do so there may be an embedded error on one or more that spoils the roost! Go to EACH update individually and accept/discard and that will take care of it! Hope this helps!

Megan,

I have an answer to this issue I'd like to share with you. Pretty simple solution. I was accepting/discarding updates in bulk. Turns out that if you do so there may be an embedded error on one or more that spoils the roost! Go to EACH update individually and accept/discard and that will take care of it! Hope this helps!

Thanks, for the tip. I'll do that.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom