More threads by Brenton_Blushark

Reaction score
Tried to get a listing verified several times, sent storefront images, tried a video/virtual tour but google kept calling at incorrect times. Haven’t been able to get this location verified and now says "No more ways to verify" in the back end. Any other way to go about getting this listing verified if the traditional channels have not worked?

My first question would be—is the business eligible for a Google My Business listing? I've seen scenarios where verification methods are denied due to ineligibility. What type of business are you trying to verify/where are you trying to verify it at?

Last edited:
I looked at your address on maps and streetview does not show your business name. Also, I see you are calling your profile Dr. Edward Jacobson, MD - Beverley Hills. I would edit it to remove the Beverly Hills from the business name.

After you do that head to Twitter and message @googlemybiz and give them your dashboard URL and ask for assistance.

Could it be as simple as the spelling of Beverly Hills in the listing triggering a flag?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom