More threads by Santi1077

Santi1077

Reaction score
Hey guys was wondering if anyone could help me with something I have been noticing. On a few GMB listings, I'm seeing a small snippet of content that looks like a brief description of the business. However, I was wondering where is Google pulling this content from. I don't see it within the HTML of the listing. I also looked through the reviews of the GMB listing but have not found a clear answer for this.

wtf.png

Hi, this information is usually pulled from the information of the restaurant that is online. Its automatically created by Google. In hotels also happened this and the description created by Google comes from the partners (TripAdvisor, Expedia, etc)

I just search your business (im in Spain) and that information doesn't show up. So it probably is from a site that is from the U.S.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom