More threads by DerekDoesMarketing

Reaction score
Any agencies dealing with Google account suspensions today? We're getting the "It looks like it was being used in a way that violated Google's policies" notice. We use a new Google account for each client for YouTube, GMB, Blogger, etc. Seems as though we're able to get the account back and live by doing a voice or text confirmation. Wondering if others have seen this at all, thanks!

We use one account for all clients for Google My Business (the agency dashboard) so we haven't seen this. Do you guys use a new Gmail for each client's GMB account?

With the one account and dashboard can you build out YouTube channels for each client? We currently use a new Gmail account for each local client.

I know Google My Business does not like agencies using Gmail. It makes it really hard for ownership issues (because they can't tell who you are) and can often result in business owners not knowing what's going on with their listing since they don't get all the email updates.

I will check on the YouTube question with one of my staff and let you know.

I don't think there is an option to create specific YT channels through the agency account.

Usually the client already has an email associated with gmail, so we don't have to create a new one. We have them add us to the Google properties that we need to work with accordingly, whether that be Analytics or Youtube.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom