More threads by hajnasiewicz

hajnasiewicz

GMB Product Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
After having manually deselected the opt-in checkbox at GMB Info page for Google Assistant Calls for approx 200 locations I notice last week, today if find all my work for nothing. Every location is opted in again. Bulk listings and this field is not included in the download/upload file. Any tips or suggestions appreciated.

Have you opened a thread in the forums about this? Please do and PM me the email address you use to manage the listings, and I can escalate it for you.

As I update our locations with Easter hours I see that Google Assistant Calls is selected again.

Hi Carolyn, were you able to find out about this last year when you posted at the GMB Forum? Are the 200 locations part of the same brand? Is this is a bulk verified account? Some more details on that would help troubleshoot.

Hi Carolyn, were you able to find out about this last year when you posted at the GMB Forum? Are the 200 locations part of the same brand? Is this is a bulk verified account? Some more details on that would help troubleshoot.
I inventoried all locations last night and it appeared to only affect a few locations. Surprised but I don't feel further investigation is needed.

I put this in the GMB Help Forum, but also here: I think I may have stumbled onto something while updating our locations with the new "curbside pickup" option.... Seems to me that when Google adds options to the GMB dashboard, the Google Assistant Calls which I have manually deselected (a couple times) is selected again by default. Or coincidence?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom