More threads by 7to7dentist

Reaction score
Im in australia. Google "dentist central coast nsw" First up is seabreesze dental- click on her address, and you see she has one google review, and a review on womo.com.au. Click on that, and you see she has ONE womo review

I (7to7dentist, can find me by googling "dentist wyoming nsw") have 16 5 star google reviews, and FOUR five star reviews on womo. Yet google does not see my four reviews, but is happy to show the other one review for the other dentist.

My reviews are not recent and have been there for a while

One problem was/is that I had two listings on womo, one was 7to7dentist, and the other was 7to7dentist.com. One had one review, the other had three (even at this stage, were not showing up on google). I had them combined, with my correct name, and four reviews. Still nothing on google many weeks later

Any ideas?
Is there any way i can tell google to crawl it, or does it take time, or am i out of luck??

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only seeing one listing in womo for your practice... have you fixed that since you posted?

As far as encouraging G to crawl it, you could try a link from your website to the womo page - maybe via a blogpost? You have to be careful, of course how you do it, staying on the right side of section 133 and the ADA. As long as the reviews conform with the revised guidelines...

Thanks Margaret, I was hoping you would see his posts since you are in AU.

Dr, I really think you have so many issues you need help to sort it all out.

Free advice in all these disjointed forum threads you have started is not going to help much. AND could just confuse you OR EVEN BE bad advice if someone is just looking at one issue on one of your posts and not evaluating the whole picture.

You should hire Margaret to help you!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom