More threads by Kel

Kel

Reaction score
I have a potential client that has many locations. Is there a bulk upload method through Google+ Local yet? If so, how? If not, what is the best practice for a multiple location business with too many locations to go in individually and claim?

Thanks.

I looked through the forums and didn't see anything on this. If it is a re-post, I am sorry.

Reactions: Kel
Thanks for the reply and info, Linda. I have handled bulk claims in the Places dashboard for clients before. I am just curious if there is/will be a way to bulk merge places pages with G+ or just bulk claim in G+? This is something I have not heard much about.

Thanks

I am refraining... Although, the new page layouts look great. I hope there is an easy way to transfer multi-location businesses when the bugs are worked out. Thanks for the help, Linda.

Ya I think everything will be really cool once we cross the finish line, but I'm not sure what yard line we are at right now. Afraid we have a ways to go before the fat lady sings! :p

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom