More threads by dmarks

dmarks

Reaction score
Curious if there is a way to verify why Google would remove an actual local business from the GMB listings. The website does not have a manual action penalty (as verified via webmaster tools) and has been in business for almost 7 years with an actual office, phone and is a real business that has accumulated over 70 Google reviews in 5 years and is now completely out of the maps pack.

The business still shows as verified via Google+ business login.

Is there any way to verify if this was flagged somehow, there are constant tests with Google maps going on, but this seems a bit over the top.

Thanks in advance, I can share url via PM

resolved by using map maker to tweak position forcing google to re-crawl/verify the position, craziest thing ever

That is a great tip. Tweaking the positioning is a great way to "wake it up" sometimes :)

I think I've seen other potential uses for that pin move mentioned, but as a head's up for anyone reading this now, that bug should have been resolved already so anyone with similar issues is likely got something different going on that won't be fixed so easily.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom