More threads by shondarogers

Reaction score
I just realized that the GMB address is showing correctly on the contact section of the About page in google my business but when i log in and go in to edit information, the address is missing the "S" for South and Avenue is spelled out instead of being abbreviated like it is everywhere else. Is there any easy fix for this? Not sure if i should edit the contact info or not or try to contact a live person who can get it updated. The address showing everywhere EXCEPT inside google my business dashboard is correct.

That is a pretty common scenario. I find that if the GMB isn't accepting the address the way you want it then contact GMB Support and they can normally fix it.

I agree with Colan. Support will be able to help. Just yesterday, I had a client's address that was correct in dash, but showing European style address on live page (Suite # before street). Got on the phone and they fixed within a few minutes.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom