More threads by HoosierBuff

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with the Bulk download? I have a 30 location business, and when I download the data, whether I pick custom dates, last 30 days, last 90 days, it still only picks the last 7 days of data. Is anyone else having this issue or know a fix?

When downloading GMB Insights data via Chrome this morning, I set it to give me July 2019 and then another .csv file for for July 2018. They had identical numbers so I did it again. Same result. I noticed that the file name included the default dates (July 30-Aug. 5). I tried it in FF and got the same result. Anybody else seeing this?

I'm trying to download custom date range for July 1-31, and it isn't working. I still just get the last 7 days.

Our small agency is having a similar problem, but it's a little more confusing. Two of us have owner access to the GMB dashboards of clients. We use emails at the same domain - so mary@domain.com and sally@domain.com. One of us is able to pull the data needed from July 1 - July 31, but not the other. So, it seems to malfunction by USER. We can't figure out what is causing this.

I am following this question.

Actually, I have an update to the response I just made above. YESTERDAY, the situation was that I could download historical GMB Insights, but my teammate could NOT. TODAY, NEITHER of us can download historical GMB Insights - only the last 7 days. SO - hoping someone can find out what is going on soon.

same boat here. . . I put in the dates I want, and no matter what happens, I get the last 7 days.

Still getting the same to

No matter what dates you selected you only get the last 7 days data

Do we know there if there is a fix ?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom