Google My Business - Bulk Insights download

HoosierBuff

Is anyone else having issues with the Bulk download? I have a 30 location business, and when I download the data, whether I pick custom dates, last 30 days, last 90 days, it still only picks the last 7 days of data. Is anyone else having this issue or know a fix?

Rich Owings

Local Search Expert
When downloading GMB Insights data via Chrome this morning, I set it to give me July 2019 and then another .csv file for for July 2018. They had identical numbers so I did it again. Same result. I noticed that the file name included the default dates (July 30-Aug. 5). I tried it in FF and got the same result. Anybody else seeing this?

monasseo

Our small agency is having a similar problem, but it's a little more confusing. Two of us have owner access to the GMB dashboards of clients. We use emails at the same domain - so mary@domain.com and sally@domain.com. One of us is able to pull the data needed from July 1 - July 31, but not the other. So, it seems to malfunction by USER. We can't figure out what is causing this.

I am following this question.

monasseo

Actually, I have an update to the response I just made above. YESTERDAY, the situation was that I could download historical GMB Insights, but my teammate could NOT. TODAY, NEITHER of us can download historical GMB Insights - only the last 7 days. SO - hoping someone can find out what is going on soon.

Chaddow

Still getting the same to

No matter what dates you selected you only get the last 7 days data

Do we know there if there is a fix ?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: a promoted post by a Sterling Sky employee reviewing your product or service; this will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More information...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group