More threads by Jurant Dika

Jurant Dika

Reaction score
Hi respected members of the community,

I haven't found much to read/learn about GMB best practices on Travel Agencies, so I thought I ask your opinions, link, articles and such.
Anything would be welcomed.
Regards,
JD

I don't think there are any best practices that would be unique to the travel agency vertical. You'll want to take advantage of Google Posts to highlight deals and specials.

Do you have a specific listing that we can look at so we can make some recommendations for you?

Hey @Jurant Dika I can't see the exterior of the business when I go to streetview (like you can in the photos on the listing). Can you confirm that the address/pin are accurate?

It looks to me that the address may be incorrect. The website is showing a different one. Unless I'm looking at the wrong listing... I didn't get a KP from the linked search.

For reference: ETC Travel

Difficult to see on Streetview because of all the trees.

Hey @Jurant Dika I can't see the exterior of the business when I go to streetview (like you can in the photos on the listing). Can you confirm that the address/pin are accurate?
That's the same location Colan, the location PIN is correct, yet Google Streetview is old (the year 2014 - see pic attached), and the business has updated the storefront with new colors and panels - see pic attached).
The only issue I have had doubt to fix it the following:
- Officially, the agency address is: ETC Travel Str. Vasil Glavinov no. 3 1000 Skopje and that's what stays to its website also.
This address is referred to the whole city building block, where this and other business are situated.
- Yet, if you see in Maps their neighbors/businesses, some use str .Vasil Glavinov in GMB, but some use the city street in front of the block, which is named str. DAME GRUEV. See pics attached.
A bit complicated, not clear what to do when I read the GMB guidelines thus I haven't decided to optimize it yet.
Should I go with the official address, the one that has in papers, in website etc. so there is also NAP consistency?!
THNX :)

Attachments

• Storefront-min-converted.pdf
    263.3 KB · Views: 427
  • store adress-converted.pdf
    240.4 KB · Views: 495
For reference: ETC Travel

Difficult to see on Streetview because of all the trees.
Exactly, thus I decided to make some fresh pictures, update their GMB, from different angles, as G recomends. Soon I will upload some others, with their team, inside etc.
Yet I replied to Colan on the main issue I have to solve!
P.S.
By the way, I use your product to track local ranking :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom