Google My Business "Get a Quote" Button

raellovepie

The majority of you probably know this already. But I ran into a serious roadblock for potential customers yesterday:

The customer searched my clients' brand in her desktop, clicked the "Get a Quote" button and left a message. My client responded. But since the customer did not have her google account attached to her phone's Google Maps, she did not get a response.

It would be great for Google to also send the message to her Gmail. It's just a wasted opportunity for us and a possible misunderstanding to the customer.

I see it as "Get a Quote" in the US. "Request a Quote" sounds a little more polite so that's probably the Canadian version. ;)

"GIVE ME A QUOTE NOW"
"TELL ME YOUR PRICES"
"HOW MUCH?"
Think of the FUN we could have if the button was customizable!

StevenJohns

Just spotted the mobile version of "Request a Quote" for my brand Door4 in the UK (Internet Marketing Service). I can't see on the desktop version though.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group