More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Google My Business Locations is an ever evolving and improving platform for managing Google Local listings for brick and mortar multi-location businesses.

I often say you could not pay me enough to take on a big chain or franchise, so I don't work with GMB Locations. But I admire consultants that are brave enough to tackle all the additional issues that can come up when you have numerous locations to manage.

Since I don't personally deal with "Locations" I need to rely on folks brighter than me to share info about it. So on that note...

Yext recently hosted a webinar featuring Andrew Shotland of Local SEO Guide, who walks you through some great info about GMB Locations. Here is the video for your viewing pleasure:

Google My Business Locations Demystified

<iframe src="//fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/1zfh0gue3v" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" class="wistia_embed" name="wistia_embed" allowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen width="800" height="450"></iframe>​

Topics covered include:

.:. Google My Business Locations Overview
.:. Upgrading from Google Places Dashboard
.:. Location Upload and Management
.:. Local Managers
.:. Data Conflicts and Closed Locations
.:. International Listings

Plus there is an audience Q & A at the end.

Yext also offers a comprehensive free whitepaper about GMB Locations.

Do you have clients that you manage in GMB Locations?

Have they all be upgraded?

Do you like the new features and upgrades so far?

PS if you deal with multi-location listings see our <a href="http://localsearchforum.catalystemarketing.com/tags/multi-location.html">#multi-location - hashtag</a> for tons of great tips.
<meta property="og:type" content="article"><meta property="og:title" content=""><meta property="og:description" content="Here is a video of the Webinar featuring Andrew Shotland, who walks you through some great info about GMB Locations.">
<meta property="og:image" content="http://marketing-blog.catalystemarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/YextLocations.jpg">

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom