More threads by bhartzer

Reaction score
Right now you cannot schedule posts on Google My Business (GMB Posts). I have seen pretty good results when a business posts on there every day (or on a regular basis).

If there was a service that would log in as the local business and make a post on a regular basis, would you use it? Would you use it for your clients?

How much would you pay for this service?

How much would pay if you provided all of the content for the posts?

How much would you pay if you didn't have to provide the content for the posts (the service created the content and posted it)?

I wouldn't pay anything for such a service as what you describe is automated spam in the vein of Hootsuite and all the others. I want to be able to craft my own Posts on a post-by-post basis.

what you describe is automated spam
I never EVER intended to imply that this was anywhere near or remotely related to spam. The service, in fact, would be manual logins by real humans who would post-- not something like Hootsuite.

I posted that, above, to ask how much you would pay if YOU provided the posts. In other words, you wrote the posts, provided photos, and said when you want them posted. Someone manually would go in and post them for you, saving you time.

Oh I see - you mean you would offer the service to a client, basically as an administrator? That's something I would probably end up doing in time since I do some of the admin on a few clients' GMB listings.

I would set up a spreadsheet with various columns - one column for the body copy with a character limit count, a column denoting what type of post it is (default, event, offer, link etc) and then a column(s) with a filename and description.

Right now you cannot schedule posts on Google My Business (GMB Posts). I have seen pretty good results when a business posts on there every day (or on a regular basis).

If there was a service that would log in as the local business and make a post on a regular basis, would you use it? Would you use it for your clients?

How much would you pay for this service?

How much would you pay if you didn't have to provide the content for the posts (the service created the content and posted it)?

Just so you have a differing opinion, yes, there would be a market for this, even if it was automated.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom