More threads by SeoNoob

SeoNoob

Reaction score
I came across this in an email reply from a contractor. It is an email signature with the users Google Places rating that also has an auto up to date count of their reviews. Does anyone here know how to add this as a signature from my Google Business Listing?

jhgftkl.JPG

You're sure they're not manually updating it? I don't know of any way to do this automatically but maybe someone else does.

Is this included as an email, like how you've included here? Something like this is usually done via javascript. The problem you have is that email clients will rarely, if ever, execute Javascript. The only work around that I can think of is an image that is included on a server (not attached within the email). Then you can use server-side scripts to "talk" with a javascript that will recreate the image.

Really though, this is a lot of upfront work for an email element that would be best if it were just manually adjusted once a month.

Looks like this would be very similar to embedded countdown timers and can be achieved with a small dynamically-generated image that queries the GMB listing and shows the number of stars based on that.

Looks like this would be very similar to embedded countdown timers and can be achieved with a small dynamically-generated image that queries the GMB listing and shows the number of stars based on that.
How easy is this to create?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom