More threads by James Watt

Reaction score
If anyone missed it, Mike Blumenthal passed along a tip yesterday from Treebles, one of the GMB TC's.

This falls into the “learn something new everyday in local” category…. fellow Top Contributor Treebles (a more knowledgeable Google Mapping/MyBusiness expert you will not find) advised me that Google publishes their Streetview update schedule for the year and it includes details as to which countries, states and cities they will be visiting.

You can read his full post here.

Normally, if a client asks when the derelict shack that used to be at their intersection a year ago is going to be replaced with their beautiful new building, all I can do is suggest they hire a Google trusted photographer to get that street view updated. It's nice now to have something at least to make an estimate with, especially for business owners trying to startup on a limited budget. Anyone else as surprised as me to find out that Google actually publishes this stuff? It's crazy how many nooks and crannies there are in some of Google's products. I just recently helped a friend find his phone with their android device manager, he had no idea there was a way to get your phone to start ringing even while it's on silent. The more you know!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom