Google Support Chat

Cherie Dickey

Local Search Expert
I've had a difficult time catching it when it doesn't say that for quite some time. It's like winning the lottery, haha!

The last time I caught Chat available was very early in the day.

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
I actually just conducted a brief but helpful chat with them a few moments before posting this reply.

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
Interestingly enough, it's happening again.

I refreshed multiple times and also did a F5 refresh. Nothing. Any tips?

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
I just saw your message and checked on it from here. It seems to be working. Jump on it! :)

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
Thanks Tim! Maybe it says that it isn't available if they are already helping someone?

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
Still seeing "Chat support is currently not available" fairly often. Anything new on this Joy?

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Yeah someone told me that yesterday and I've experienced it a lot myself. I'll check in with Google and find out what's going on.

BenFisher

Local Search Expert
I used it yesterday, it was online, then went offline and came back a few mins later.

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
Has anyone had any luck at all lately in getting Google GMB chat support? For me, 100% of the many times that I have tried it over the past five days, it has said, "Chat support is currently not available."

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Yeah actually brought this up recently (internally) as well and basically when chat is full, it sends that message. If you're seeing it that means they are full. I really think they're understaffed IMO so Twitter is a good backup but you do have to wait a day or 3 to get a response. I still think it's better than phone support. I have not used phone support in years because it was SOOOOO bad.