More threads by MMMdotcom

MMMdotcom

Reaction score
The title pretty much tells it all. A client had a single review that was not showing up, but we had a screenshot from the reviewer. I went through the usual "missing reviews" step. Filled out all of the information, attached the screenshot. 3 Days later I received a response from google "We've now reinstated the reviews that don’t violate Google's policies. We’ve found a few reviews that violate our policies so we didn’t reinstate them."

All of the 1 star reviews, were spam (outside of US, competitor, wrong business, etc) and we worked with support to get them removed over the last few years, they are now all live again.

I've opened a new case with google support, referencing the previous case number.

If anyone else has an experience like this please let me know, I am about to lose a big client because of this. At the very least, let this post be a warning that this can happen.

Yes, we've seen this before, where we submitted proof for two reviews that were legitimate, and it unlocked a few other reviews that were actually spam and/or irrelevant.
You can report the actual spam reviews as inappropriate and designate the proper reasoning.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom