More threads by rutkap

rutkap

Reaction score
Ever notice how the optometrist and pharmacy shows up on google maps at walmart?

I have a hotel I am working with that has 2 seperate restaurants inside the hotel. They do not have a seperate phone number or website \ but take business from outside the hotel and reservations are required for one of the 2 restaurants.

They currently do not have a seperate GMB listing for either restaurant, but i really want to have the option to have their listing show up on maps for their restaurant.

Can I build a GMB for them without a seperate address? What about a seperate Phone Number? Website? I want to give my client an actionable plan going forward and want to make sure I can get these listings up.

Thank you all for your time and suggestion.

I would suggest getting websites and phone numbers for them before setting them up. Otherwise you'll likely run into issues with Google automatically flagging them as duplicates.

Thanks Joy!

Aren't you at MozCon? Thanks for multitasking.

I would suggest getting websites and phone numbers for them before setting them up. Otherwise you'll likely run into issues with Google automatically flagging them as duplicates.

LOL I am! I'm actually speaking later today. I wake up really early here since I'm used to being on Eastern Time.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom