Grade.us Agency demo for skeptics

Most Grade.us customers are agencies and SEOs. And it's been a blast having so many smart and accomplished marketers putting our platform through their paces over the years!

As a result, we receive a TON of feedback, and we evolve the platform almost daily. While that's great for our developers and current users, it's a KILLER on my video demos: every time I shoot one, it quickly becomes obsolete :(

Anyway, here's a "quick and dirty" demo I did the other day. It's actually already out-of-date with respect to new email drip campaign features rolled out this week, but I wanted to share it--for the skeptics who think there's not a review management software out there for them. :)

Last edited:

Linda Buquet

Awesome Jon. Love the title!

Got part way through it but got interrupted. Can't wait to watch the rest!

I'm sure it will be of benefit to consultants, if they can see just how it would work for them as a tool to help their clients.

Thanks @Linda, thanks @heckler.

Like a pored-over novel or film, I'd hope that this demo lets you dive in anywhere, put it down and pick it back up again later, and always glean something from the rich tapestry of review tactics and themes it interweaves.

Or if not, I hope it's at least a productive use of 20 minutes for those in the biz ;)