How has your experience been so far with Google's Redressal Complaint Form?

Chaddow

@Colan Nielsen I have decided to submit the redressal form as this is the only place I can fit all the URL of the images that are causing the problem then raise the ticket number it creates within my twitter conversation

Chaddow

Is anyone else having a slight delay on the time it is taking for feedback on the Redressal form as of tomorrow it will be 5 and 1/2 weeks on one of the tickets

Do you think they are working on the most recent update changes to the dashboard which is causing the delay ?

BenFisher

Local Search Expert
Hello @Colan Nielsen

Do you think that will be ok even though this is not strictly part of the redressal form. cause of the shear volume of of the images that have been submitted some of the GMB users are level 9 and 10 local guides do you think this will make my job alot harder, but I have a fair bit of evidence

however the images are always posted on the same day of every month so there is something automated about it

The redressal form is not to be used to report images or reviews. Only for spammy listings. For both issues, you need to flag the review or image and then head to support after 3 business days.

If you do not get action from support, then you can open a thread in the GMB Community. When you are submitting the list of images or reviews, always provide links to them (in a Google Sheet) , not screenshots. Screenshots will not get actioned on. Also, lastly, if it is an abusive local guide or user, link to their profile as well.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: a promoted post by a Sterling Sky employee reviewing your product or service; this will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More information...

Local Search Forum

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group