More threads by Tim Colling

Name of the entity or organization that is getting impacted. *

Here goes my company’s name or the spammer’s?

Sorry a little confused.

Thanks for the follow up.

Submitted few days ago so I think for what I read it takes a little while but I’ll be checking.

This guys are also spamming the same way Yelp and TripAdvisor with 3 different listings. Unreal.

I just have a quick question regarding time scales on this these days is it still around 2 weeks? This is the first time I have used it outside resolving suspensions resulting from the recent algo update

Thanks in advance

I just have a quick question regarding time scales on this these days is it still around 2 weeks? This is the first time I have used it outside resolving suspensions resulting from the recent algo update

Thanks in advance

Hi Callum, 2 to 4 weeks seems to be the current turn-around.

In my (admittedly limited) experience, 4 weeks or more. :(

Yup, 2 - 4 weeks on redressal.
Michael, post your details on the GMB community, PM me your link, I can look at it and escalate if needed.

I believe that things improved temporarily and now they are much worse. I've been reporting these violators on maps and through the Redressal Complaint form for weeks and nothing has changed. Now we have several new mass violators and Google actually seems to be protecting them.

[Edited to remove company information]

Thanks for the advice everyone

I will check back in August on this one

A similar question but can't seem to find where to submit it there is no option in the redressal form for images one of my clients is being impacted by a network of users that are posting 100's of images a day to there listing I have a list of the GMB users and would like to highlight how wide spread this is

- Phone support are good at taking the images down after the fact but won't ban the users

- I was wondering if I should raise to twitter support for review but this is mostly good for review spam escalations and there are two many urls to fit into a tweet in any case

- As I say the redressal would be perfect but does not have image option in the drop down

Any thoughts

I have submitted a very simple and obvious correction and still haven't seen any change.

Report submitted on 2/28.

Name of the business:
Brother Garage Doors LLC - Reputable Garage Door Springs Repair | Replacement Avondale AZ

Should be a very easy review... but so far nothing.

I will update as the situation changes.
Are they an advertiser? Advertisers appear to receive very generous allowances.

Small businesses that list homes/private locations and who never advertise are taken down quickly. Companies that gained their listings through mailbox rentals and unstaffed virtual office spaces but do some occasional advertising are get overlooked. I've actually seen more of these types of businesses get listed in recent weeks.

Last edited:
Austin,

Please do not post the examples here. Put them on the Google My Business community as Ben suggested.

A similar question but can't seem to find where to submit it there is no option in the redressal form for images one of my clients is being impacted by a network of users that are posting 100's of images a day to there listing I have a list of the GMB users and would like to highlight how wide spread this is

- Phone support are good at taking the images down after the fact but won't ban the users

- I was wondering if I should raise to twitter support for review but this is mostly good for review spam escalations and there are two many urls to fit into a tweet in any case

- As I say the redressal would be perfect but does not have image option in the drop down

Any thoughts

Hey @Chaddow , try putting them in a GDrive folder and sharing the URL to the folder in the explanation section at the bottom of the redressal form.

Hello @Colan Nielsen

Do you think that will be ok even though this is not strictly part of the redressal form. cause of the shear volume of of the images that have been submitted some of the GMB users are level 9 and 10 local guides do you think this will make my job alot harder, but I have a fair bit of evidence

however the images are always posted on the same day of every month so there is something automated about it

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom