More threads by Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
One of the things I'm sure most of us hoped would happen, when it was announced that SEOMoz was acquiring GetListed and David Mihm, is more LOCAL search content coming out of SEOmoz.

Well if today is any indication, maybe our wishes are coming true!

Here is a great Whiteboard Friday all about citations.

Discovering Local Citation Opportunities - Whiteboard Friday | SEOmoz

Today we're talking about discovering local citation opportunities. So, as many of you might be aware, we are tremendously excited here at SEOmoz to welcome David Mihm and GetListed.org into the family. We're excited for the future of what those tools and resources are going to be. There's already some fantastic information that I urge you to check out on David's site and on GetListed.org.

But I wanted to get really specific today and talk about the local citations themselves.

I don't have time to watch it and don't deal with citations at all these days but I'm sure there is some really good info.

As always though, some of the best nuggets can be found in comments. So be sure to check out all the other great citation articles that were posted in replies.

Thank you for posting! I have a lot to catch up on again, I see. I love it when I have a lot of material to watch , read and learn over the weekend. I am also going to have to move these guys up on my watch list if this is the type of info they are going to be putting out there! love it!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom