How to Find all the NAP Variations for your Business Like a Pro

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Administrator
LocalU Faculty
I'm always a big fan of anything Darren Shaw comes out with but this Whiteboard Friday he did at Moz was especially fantastic because he shows the process Whitespark uses to find all the different NAP variations to eliminate duplicates and create citation consistency.

It's a must-watch/read for anyone in this industry.

Linda Buquet

Thanks Joy,

I was hoping someone would share that. And it's super cool that Darren and local got a whiteboard Friday. I haven't had time to watch yet but I know it's good.

HurricaneK8

Great tips for people starting their Citation Clean-Up & Building journey!

One thing I've found helpful for finding inconsistent citations (other than my trusty NAP Hunter ;) ) is Google Advanced Search (https://www.google.com/advanced_search). You can do this right in the search box, but I really like breaking it apart so I don't mis-type my advanced search triggers!

whitespark

LocalU Faculty
Thanks for sharing this, Joy! I'm a big fan of anything you come out with too. :)

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local University Guide

Google Product Exert