More threads by MKubot

MKubot

Solutions
Reaction score
We have a Facebook page for the main parent brand.
Each location has an official DBA to add the city name to the brand. (I'm sure you know why).

On Facebook, we have stores with addresses in the backend.

We used to have this as a tab that showed a map with the locations publically, even though they don't let you edit the name and force Main Page Name (City, State).

BUT...I just noticed this option is not showing publicly anymore and I don't see options like edit the template/tabs that Facebook used to have. And, all articles I can find reference these options, which I don't have anymore.

The purpose of these pages is just local SEO/NAP. Social isn't an important channel for us for acquisition.

Should I remove the stores (since they aren't showing anyway) and set up separate Facebook pages for each location?
What is your more current local SEO advice for multilocation Facebook page?!

The page > Log into Facebook

Thank you!!

Thank you for the reply!

I have access to both, but I think stores had to be set up in business.facebook.com though.

I can see the Location Page link on facebook.com as admin, which it sends me to business.facebook.com to edit the locations. None of the settings on either page show an option for templates/tabs like before.

Manage page options from Facebook.com Admin:
2023-10-12_9-33-24.jpg

Manage section settings from facebook.com:
2023-10-12_9-36-00.jpg

Store location with store page sections (business.facebook.com)
2023-10-12_9-38-34.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom