More threads by Jason

Jason

Reaction score
Anyone know how to tell Google which image you want to use for Google Local? I am trying to get my brand logo to be used for the main Map/ Local Listing photo (The large circle photo). They seem to select these randomly.

I have heard its the first image uploaded. What if that is not the image I want to use. Would deleting all my images and re-uploading with the first image my brand logo work?

Any tips or ideas?

Thanks all!

I have heard its the first image uploaded. What if that is not the image I want to use. Would deleting all my images and re-uploading with the first image my brand logo work?

Delete and start over is how it works in the OLD dash, however don't do that because new image uploads are taking 6 weeks to never and in meantime you often get the ugly missing image icon.

In NEW dash you can pick your image.

Do you know if you have old or new dash? If not, screenshot of the image section please so we can see and advise.

All of my dashboards are the old ones. They are mostly multi-location dashboards and will not be updated anytime in the near future.

Its a nightmare trying to get the logo to show as the main photo.

I'm definitely nervous to delete them all and start over but it might be the best option.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom